Powder Brows are meant to create a diffused powder look much like make up.
They are also referred to as ‘OMBRE BROWS’ | ‘AIRBRUSHED BROWS’ | ‘STARDUST BROWS’
They do not incorporate hair strokes and are best for clients that desire a fuller looking brow or for those that have existing brow hair but want to add base colour. This technique is NOT the same as solid ‘block tattoo’ eyebrows.
This technique is ideal for all skin types.
POWDER BROWS are not recommended for clients who are or have any of the following:
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult with your doctor)
- Viral infections (diseases)
- Had botox within a 3 week period of microblading appointment
- Had an organ transplant
- Sick with a cold or flu like virus
- Used Accutane in the past 6 months
- If you have extremely oily skin, the microblading technique is NOT ideal for you as the oil produced will cause your ‘hair strokes’ to heal much softer with a powder look rather than a defined stroke.