This technique creates hair strokes with a digital machine. Using nano needle technology, this technique is often the choice for very oily skin types that cannot hold microblading but still desire the look of ‘hairstrokes’.
The main difference between nano brows and microblading is that nano needling uses a tiny needle with the aid of a vibrating machine to deposit pigment under the skin surface where traditional microblading uses a fine blade by hand to create the illusion of hair strokes.
This technique is great for very oily skin.
NANO BROWS are not recommended for clients who are or have any of the following:
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult with your doctor)
- Viral infections (diseases)
- Had botox within a 3 week period of microblading appointment
- Had an organ transplant
- Sick with a cold or flu like virus
- Used Accutane in the past 6 months
- If you have extremely oily skin, the microblading technique is NOT ideal for you as the oil produced will cause your ‘hair strokes’ to heal much softer with a powder look rather than a defined stroke.