This innovative technique combines machine shading with manual microbladed hair strokes to create a multidimensional looking brow. Combo Brows are a great choice for clients that are used to filling in their eyebrows most days with makeup. Clients who are used to makeup will find that microblading alone is not enough impact and will continue to add makeup for added drama.
This technique is acceptable on all skin types.
COMBO BROWS are not recommended for clients who are or have any of the following:
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult with your doctor)
- Viral infections (diseases)
- Had botox within a 3 week period of microblading appointment
- Had an organ transplant
- Sick with a cold or flu like virus
- Used Accutane in the past 6 months
- If you have extremely oily skin, the microblading technique is NOT ideal for you as the oil produced will cause your ‘hair strokes’ to heal much softer with a powder look rather than a defined stroke.